Changes For Version 1.20 (2011-10-21)
- Added side-by-side diffs in HTML interface. 0bde74ea1e
- Added support for symlinks. (Controlled by "allow-symlinks" setting,
off by default). e4f1c1fe95
- Fixed CLI annotate to show the proper file version in case there
are multiple equal versions in history. e161670939
- Timeline now shows tag changes (requires rebuild).87540ed6e6
- Fixed annotate to show "more relevant" versions of lines in
some cases. e161670939
- New command: ticket history. 98a855c508
- Disabled SSLv2 in HTTPS client.ea1d369d23
- Fixed constant prompting regarding previously-saved SSL
- Other SSL improvements.
- Added -R REPOFILE support to several more CLI commands. e080560378
- Generated tarballs now have constant timestamps, so they are
always identical for any given checkin. e080560378
- A number of minor HTML-related tweaks and fixes.
- Added --args FILENAME global CLI argument to import arbitrary
CLI arguments from a file (e.g. long file lists). e080560378
- Fixed significant memory leak in annotation of files with long
- Added warnings when a merge operation overwrites local copies
(UNDO is available, but previously this condition normally went
silently unnoticed). 39f979b08c
- Improved performance when adding many files. a369dc7721
- Improve merges which contain many file renames. 0b93b0f958
- Added protection against timing attacks. d4a341b49d
- Firefox now remembers filled fields when returning to forms. 3fac77d7b0
- Added the --stats option to the rebuild command. f25e5e53c4
- RSS feed now passes validation. ce354d0a9f
- Show overridden user when entering commit comment. ce354d0a9f
- Made rebuilding from web interface silent. ce354d0a9f
- Now works on MSVC with repos >2GB. 6092935ff2
- A number of code cleanups to resolve warnings from various compilers.
- Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.7.9 beta.
Changes For Version 1.19 (2011-09-02)
- Added a ./configure script based on autosetup.
- Added the "fossil winsrv" command
for creating a Fossil service on windows systems.
- Added "versionable settings" where settings that affect
the local tree can be stored in versioned files in the
- Background colors for branches are choosen automatically if no
color is specified by the user.
- The status, changes and extras commands now show
pathnames relative to the current working directory,
unless overridden by command line options or the
change will break scripts which rely on the current
output when the current working directory is not the
- Added "empty-dirs" versionable setting.
- Added support for client-side SSL certificates with "ssl-identity"
setting and --ssl-identity option.
- Added "ssl-ca-location" setting to specify trusted root
- Added the --case-sensitive BOOLEAN command-line option to many commands.
Default to true for unix and false for windows.
- Added the "Color-Test" submenu button on the branch list web page.
- Compatibility improvements to the git-export feature.
- Performance improvements on SHA1 checksums
- Update to the latest SQLite version 3.7.8 alpha.
- Fix the tarball generator to work with very log pathnames
Changes For Version 1.18 (2011-07-14)
- Added this Change Log
- Added sequential version numbering
- Added a optional configure script - the Makefile still works for most
- Improvements to the "annotate" algorithm: only search primary
ancestors and ignore branches.
- Update the "scrub" command to remove traces of login-groups and
- Added the --type option to the "fossil tag find" command.
- In contexts where only a check-in makes sense, resolve branch and
tag names to checkins only, never events or other artifacts.
- Improved display of file renames on a diff. A rebuild is required
to take full advantage of this change.
- Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.7.7.