- Added support for Events.
- Sync, push, and pull operations issue a warning of the system clocks on the client and server disagree.
- Substantially reduce the amount of recursion and hence stack space required to rebuild or reconstruct a large repository.
- Allow markup <thead>, <tfoot>, <tbody>, <col>, and <colgroup> in wiki.
- Added support for --date-override and --user-override for the "fossil tag" and "fossil branch" commands.
Important bug fixes:
- Repositories larger than 2GiB working on win32 (switch from using stat() to using _stati64()).
- Avoid redirect loops on a misconfigured repository
- Lots and lots of fixes to the generated HTML