|User & Date:||anonymous 2015-04-20 18:44:08|
- Change foundin to "Second Edition"
- Change icomment to:
Page 2, chapter <em>1. Source Control & Why you need it</em>, section <em>1.3. Source control description</em>, subsection <em>1.3.1. Check out systems</em>, last but one sentence of the page, it’s written:<br /> “They can get a read-only copy so <strong>they can say build software</strong> but only the ‘owner’ can edit it.”<br /> The part emphasized is incomprehensible there, and I didn’t understand what it is supposed to mean in fact.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/html"
- Change private_contact to "064f1dfeb9d0f15380e50359e7366c19ac22994b"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Incomprehensible sentence"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"