The "alerts" command:
Usage: fossil alerts SUBCOMMAND ARGS...
- Show all pending alerts. Useful for debugging.
- Hard reset of all email notification tables in the repository. This erases all subscription information. ** Use with extreme care **
- Compose and send pending email alerts. Some installations may want to do this via a cron-job to make sure alerts are sent in a timely manner.
- Send digests
- Send subscription renewal notices
- Write to standard output
- settings [NAME VALUE]
- With no arguments, list all email settings. Or change the value of a single email setting.
- Report on the status of the email alert subsystem
- subscribers [PATTERN]
- List all subscribers matching PATTERN. Either LIKE or GLOB wildcards can be used in PATTERN.
- test-message TO [OPTS]
- Send a single email message using whatever email sending mechanism is currently configured. Use this for testing the email notification configuration.
- --body FILENAME
- Content from FILENAME
- Trace SMTP processing
- Send msg to stdout
- -S|--subject SUBJECT
- Message "subject:"
- unsubscribe EMAIL
- Remove a single subscriber with the given EMAIL.